Everyone is pissed.
And so does Tech Dirt claims that it would take over 10,000 years to change the ‘upto’ marketing hoopla in Broadband access.
Read More here.
- Ofcom demands ISPs close ‘upto’ gap (go.theregister.com)
- Wired and wireless broadband in India, the next big thing (zdnet.com)
- It May Take Up To 10,000 Years Before We Finally Get Rid Of ‘Up To’ Language In Broadband Marketing (techdirt.com)
- Broadband connections are only half the speed that providers advertise, warns Ofcom (dailymail.co.uk)
- Broadband ads ‘need new rules’ (confused.com)
- Average broadband speeds ‘less than half those advertised’, says Ofcom (guardian.co.uk)